Only when superstition is dissolved will hate cease.
20% of religious people are probably violent and harmful to the world, the other 80% sit idle and pray for Atheists because they’ve stood up fearlessly and done something. The majority do absolutely nothing, it may be the biggest, most immoral part of religion.
There is a difference between intelligence or lack thereof and willful ignorance. It doesn’t make you smart to be an atheist, it’s having guts and intensely caring about making sure what you believe is true.
She should have seen it coming.
Sylvia Browne - October 19, 1936 − November 20, 2013
When you spend your entire life scalping tickets to grieving parents to a non existent show, destroying people’s lives when they’re at their lowest already, and when you tell a mother that her daughter is dead, only for her to “luckily” turn up years later after people STOPPED looking for her, you don’t deserve any respect. Good riddance! One less immoral pseudo-scientific con-artist monster of a human being.